Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Well the U-haul didn't have too much packed in it. We packed light because we know it is a temporary move. Nate and his brother left around 4 am on Thursday and got to our new home around 4pm on Saturday afternoon. He said it was a pretty easy drive, a couple of crazy things happened but nothing too serious. (a car clipped our u-haul and kept driving)

Me and Madden flew out on Tuesday morning and landed in Orlando, then drove 2 hours to Gainesville. The flight was pretty good. Madden did great for the first half, but the last hour was a little rough, but we made it. 
It is so green, and lush. It is out of control humid, and it has rained almost every day for  3 weeks. We are really enjoying it here. We love where we live and are liking our ward. There are lizards and frogs all over the outside of our house. Nate teases me that I am a little kid, I always taken Madden out and try to sneak up on the little creatures. The time change has been so hard on Madden. He doesn't know when to sleep, or what is going on. He never falls asleep on people but lately we have been looking up youtube videos of tractors, monster trucks, and motorcycles and he loves them so much. This one was a country music video about going for a ride on a big green tractor, and he was out cold. 

We miss Travis. He was so nice to let us live with him all summer. Madden really loves Trav and I think the feeling is mutual. We had a lot of fun, and we hope Travis comes to visit soon. We had such a great summer in Utah with friends and family.
 Some of my favorite pics throughout the summer that didn't make the blog.








2 comments:

Isaac Family said...

Linds! I just miss and love you! These pictures are all adorable. So glad to hear a bit about it. I'd love to see pictures of your area! Hope all is well. Love you guys.

Stephanie said...

I can't handle how cute Madden is! I just want to kiss those cheeks! Miss you but glad you guys are having a good time! Xoxo