Thursday, October 18, 2012

I have never loved the fall. I am more of a summer person. However, this year fall could not come fast enough. I don't know what has gotten into me, actually, I think I do. It's called humidity. I can't get used to it. 

 We let Madden help carve his first pumpkin and he kept eating the seeds. His face was covered in orange pumpkin guts. Nate scraped all of the seeds out of the pumpkin just for Madden to put them all back in, two or three times.

 The Corn maze was super fun, we got to go on a couple of rides. This cow one being one of the fave's. Madden kept trying to climb back in when it was over.
 The pony's were so cute, and the people that worked there are amazing. I love the south. The people here are so nice, and polite. This fella that helped us kept saying, "Yes, Mam." to every question I asked, then took us for a couple extra spins.
 A tractor took us for a little hay ride to the pumpkin patch where Madden could pick out which one he wanted.

 We had such a fun day, I am loving the fall season.

2 comments:

Isaac Family said...

I can't get over how darling little Madden is! I love that he's a blondie... too cute. I love that everyone is nice where you are. I think that's so awesome, makes you want to always be a nice person. Love and miss you guys.

ashley knell said...

Madden is WAY too handsome. And your little family is so beautiful. Love you Linds!