I have been in need of a haircut, however, I don't know many people here and I just needed a trim so I talked Nate into doing it for me. He is so precise about everything he does, and I knew I could trust him, but it took me begging to actually have him agree.
Commets I heard while he had scissors in his hands snipping away:
Did you say 2 inches because I am pretty sure I cut four.
Whoops.
I am going to do that zig zag thing.
Do you want layers?
Some pieces are short, (my bangs are growing out) should I make it even with those?
You're going to be bald by the time I am done with this, (big belly laugh)
People seriously pay $20 for you to do this, I think you're scamming them.
It is quite a bit shorter than I planned but it looks great. Just a straight across cut. (No pics needed)
I guess I should apologize for everyone I have "scammed" :)
I love my new cut
2 comments:
You are too nice. I told Tyler about how you said you didn't want him to get the job and for us to move for selfish reasons. I said, "Isn't that so nice?" He said, "Did you tell her you were just fishing for compliments?"
Also, just tell me to find a time to cut your hair next time. I won't cut off 6 inches or do zig zags, and it's not like my husband studies anyway. :) It did turn out cute though.
Haha! I love you guys! Maybe I'll pay Nate to cut my hair next. What does he charge? Four dolla? I still want to see a picture.
Post a Comment