Saturday, May 4, 2013

Happy Anniversary! We celebrated being married for 5 years yesterday!
 We went to Animal Kingdom at Disney World. I think we all loved the Safari.
 I love this picture of Maddens head and Nate's feet.
 Madden pet a goat and said, "Ouch" He wanted to be near them, just not touch them.
 Nate on the other hand kept telling Madden he was going to grab the goat by the horns and throw him around.
                                                         "HUUUUGE Gorilla"

 We got rained out! We made it through the first couple drizzles but when it started pouring we called it quits.
 Love this guy.
 Madden kept asking us for more gum, we found his in his ear.
 Our law school group. Gillian, Melanie, Katie and myself.
 Nate, Kyle, Tyler, and Daniel
 Madden giving Olivia a birthday hug.
 We were able to all get together and celebrate Olivia's 2nd birthday.

                                                          Happy Anniversary Nate
                                                                           &
                                                     Congratulations, you finished school!!!

                                                                        I love you!

No comments: