Happy 4th of July
I love these kidsMy sister does so much for me and I am so lucky to have her.
Loving the parade.
Look at how cute these two cute boys are.
Madden won 2nd place in the races for 1 year old boys.
I loved watching him run across the finish line with the biggest smile on his face.
My dad saddled the horse and took all the kids for a ride, it was Maddens first time riding. He was thrilled.
I love the 4th of July, the patriotism, the cute veterans in the parades. I am so proud to be an American.
Madden was so scared during the fireworks that we had to go home early. Every time a firework would explode he would cuddle up to me and say, "scary"
We did have another scare this year, last year our field started on fire. This year Teagan walked into a sparkler and her shirt started on fire! It was quite the scare but she was back at it after a couple of minutes.






No comments:
Post a Comment