Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Nate was sworn in as a lawyer for the second time. This time just happened to be for Idaho. 
 It was a quick trip but we had so much fun. We drove straight to the ceremony. Celebrated at PF Changs with an amazing dinner. Then we were able to go see some great friends. We finished off the night at the pool in the hotel. Madden was in heaven. We couldn't get to the pool fast enough. He would just go from the hot tub to the pool. We had to man a station and stick to it so he wouldn't jump in without one of us there.

I haven't seen one of my best childhood friends in 4 years. In the last 6 weeks I have been able to see her twice. I love it! She lives on the other side of the country.
 We were also able to spend some time with some of our besties. Other wise known as our roommates.
When we left Las Vegas I cried my eyes out thinking I may never see some of those people again. Well this summer I have seen 4 couples from Vegas. I can't believe how much I miss them. We made some pretty amazing friends there.

Now for Madden,

His new thing is... If I say something, for example, "It's a wolf!" He says, "it looks like a dog."
Plane...Jet
Tomato...Apple
Cow...Yak

this could go on forever. He is starting to know what buttons to push.
He is such a hitter. He always has been, but now I notice it so much more because he is hitting his cousins with toy hammers, golf clubs, baseball bats! Oh, I need help. I don't know how to get him to stop.

No comments: