I really wanted Madden to be a Zebra this year. He was not too thrilled about it though. We tried it on 2 or 3 times and he cried every time. Luckily we borrowed the costumes so I had a couple to choose from and when I tried the golfer on him, he was so excited.
We tried to make some Halloween cone cakes for our trunk or treat.
He did make a really cute golfer.
He was interested in carving pumpkins this year. Nate carved a cow, it was pretty impressive.
We went to Malad to trick or treat. He was not very into it, but I had fun taking him to some family and friends houses.
The next day his cousins, Bree and Brooke, raked a pile of leaves and showed him how much fun he could have. He thought it was awesome. He played in them for about 2 hours.







No comments:
Post a Comment