We had a wonderful Christmas!!
We love all of our Christmas parties. Madden wasn't so sure about Santa, so he did his nervous nose picking and wouldn't let go of my hand.Santa spoiled this little guy! However, Madden woke up at 2:30 am on Christmas morning with a fever. I was so nervous that he would get his sweet baby cousins sick that we went home a little earlier than planned. They all got sick anyway, but we went to the Dr. and found out it was a double ear infection. Thank heavens for antibiotics. It cleared it up so quickly and we were back at the holiday fun.
His favorite gift was from Nate and myself... Cowboy boots.
Grandpa, Tyson, and Bryson took all of the kids sledding and they had a blast.
Maddens first time ice fishing. He was so excited, and he did catch a fish but Madden kept telling Nate, "I'm freezing" and "All done"









1 comment:
Madden is so cute. I love the sleeping with cowboy boots picture!
Post a Comment