Christmas Sweater Party!
.jpg)
Nate and I hosted our first party! We held it at Nate's and had all of our friends come, in ugly sweaters, for dinner and games. We had so much fun! The games were a blast. We had to draw and act and the boys blew the girls away! We have the Isaac, Jepson, Clark, and Sharp families with us in the pics. All of the boys went to high school together so they go way back. It is unbelievable how well all of the wives match up too. You would never know that we met through the boys! We are so lucky to have such good friends!

Look at these hotties!
|
|
12 comments:
Oh my gosh I lauged so hard!! Nate's turtleneck...you have got to be kidding me!! That looks so fun. I hope I can talk our friends into doint the same thing! I love you guys!
that was fun night!! you and nate were GREAT hosts! thank you so much for a fun night and good food!
oh mama, I LOVE the pics!haha that was such a great night Linds.
Linds! I'm loving your blog! I need your help. I want to add my friends blogs to my page but I don't know how. HELP! Anyway, I've kinda updated so check it out! Love you! I'll call you tomorrow, we had so much fun on Saturday night!
Oh my heck, you and nate look hillarious. I definatley think you should use that pic as you engagement. Nate looks like he should be on Dumb and Dumber. I was planning on doing a ugly sweater contest when I get together with my friends in Canada and now I am even more convinced. It definatley looks like you guys had a blast.
K so can I just write again to give you a huge thanks for this night!!? We had such a good time and I'm very impressed with your hosting skills. Are you sure you haven't done this before? Anyway, rad pictures dude. I love them almost as much as I love you!
Hey Cutie! I was excited to find you in the blog world! I'm so excited for you! Tell Nate he is a lucky guy!
you guys looked awesome! ugly sweater parties are the best, and funniest. it was so fun to see you guys while we were back home. love and miss you guys!
It was great meeting you Lindsey and its always great seeing you Nate! Best wishes for the wedding!
Ps. Mark, Louis said stop peeking through car windows :)
update your blog already!
Just wanted to let you know I had to change our blog address to www.thedraperdiaries.blogspot.com
OH my gosh, I can't handle your blog! This is too funny. I am definitely hosting a Christmas Sweater Party next year here in North Carolina.
Post a Comment