
My nephews are so funny, They love bulls and horses. My sister actually recorded a rodeo on the t.v. for them so they can pull out their cowboy hats and stick horses and run around like maniacs.
My dad has tickets to the National Rodeo in Pocatello Idaho every year but he couldn't go so he passed the tickets to my sister and her fam. Me and Nate tagged along and loved it. Our favorite part was a the muttin bustin. A little girl came out with a bear hug, death grip and wouldn't let go. The buzzer rang they sheep stopped moving and she still wouldn't budge! It was so fun to see the boys so wide eyed and content. We loved going with them!
3 comments:
How fun. I LOVE rodeos. I am deep down a little bit cowgirl. I've grown up all around it and I get excited every year when we hit up the usual rodeos.
Bryan and I LOVE rodeos! It's been a while since we've been to one but they're so fun! Still on for tomorrow? Hope so!
We want to add you to our private blog but we need your email address.
Post a Comment