They were tying bows and decorating the boxes we were putting the invitations in. They wanted to help so bad, they did great!
We had such a great weekend! Friday night my WONDERFUL family helped make our invitations! Hooray! We are so greatful to have them. We started working about 7ish and didn't stop til around 1:30am! I know they are great aren't they? We had an assembly line, we had cutters,lablers, knot tying, and label sticking. I love my family so much and want to thank all of them for their help. I don't know what I would have done without them.
bryson and dad

my mom, adrianne, rhonda

Nate
The next day my sister threw me a shower! It was the best bridal shower ever. I had so much fun and we were so blessed to get so many gifts. I think Nate's favorite present was the Kitchen Aid. (thanks sister) I love everything I got and I had so much fun. My sister did a great job, and I am so greatful for everyone that could come. Ad, I know how much you have done and I really appreciate everything. I love you!

Nate
The next day my sister threw me a shower! It was the best bridal shower ever. I had so much fun and we were so blessed to get so many gifts. I think Nate's favorite present was the Kitchen Aid. (thanks sister) I love everything I got and I had so much fun. My sister did a great job, and I am so greatful for everyone that could come. Ad, I know how much you have done and I really appreciate everything. I love you!


2 comments:
Lindsey! I can't believe you posted that picture! It's so sad because people will probably think that I really look like that! But the funny thing is, is that I really did do that face on purpose just to be funny! And low and behold, it's on your cute blog! Fun times... I miss you and I am so happy that wedding things are going well. Showers are the best and I really think we need to give you one! I love you!
I can't remember if I ever gave you my address, so just in case, here it is: 600 Alexan Dr. #302, Durham, NC 27707. I can't wait to see your invite and pic! I still can't get over your poor hands :(
Post a Comment