
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Showers are so fun!
Natalie threw a great shower for Lindsey! No I'm not talking in third person. Lindsey Sharp is having triplets if you haven't already heard. 2 boys and a girl! We are so excited. We had so much fun, there was great food, cute kids, and pictures. I think we try to take a picture everytime we are together and they usually turn out like this. But if you scroll a tiny bit further you can see an action shot! I was taking a sample picture to see if I could fit everyone in and it turned out so funny! I kept telling everyone I was going to post it and I'm sorry girls but I just can't pass it up! I love you all and Lindsey, we are all so happy for you!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Linds, I can't believe you put that on there! It is funny though! Love you! I am excited for your shower!
Man we all look so fantastic! it's a good thing you posted a good one of us all :) Love you!
Post a Comment