I know this picture is a little grotesque, but I really wanted my family to see it and this is the easiest way! What do you think Ad? How ugly are the pics going to be? I'm teasing! I trust you with my life and I know that you will do such a great job! There is one thing I forgot to tell you, I had my eyebrows waxed and a layer of skin came off one of them so you will have a lot of editing to do! I love you guys and can't wait to see you!

6 comments:
Oh Lin I'm so sorry. That looks pretty painful. I wish you the best of luck with your photos. I'm sure they will turn out just fine.
Linds! That looks so painful! Your pictures will be just fine though- your sister will do a great job! I'm missing you!
fg c6ycv6ycv7v7cyyy v.kylkjflkasdjf
aldkfj;...that was from Teagan. Oh my gosh, your hand looks like it seriously hurts. You pictures will work out great, don't stress, that is what photoshop is for. we miss you guys so much and love you. See you soon.
im so excited for you to get married!!!! you will love the married life! i love your blog!
its merrill. ya im still new at it so im a litte behind but im learning!!! how are the wedding plans going?
Hey Linds! I was just thinkin about ya and I hope your pics went well! I'm sure they're amazing and look great. I miss you and hope we're still on for Tuesday night. I'm prepping my hands! Love you!
Post a Comment