Sunday, April 6, 2008

Where dreams come true...

We just got home from Disneyland today! It was such a great spring break/vacation with my sister in law, Rhonda, Brady, Brooke and Breelle. The kids have never been on a plane so that was so funny to see the emotions running through them. I think anxious, excited, and nervous. Everytime the plane would move they would ask if we were in the air? We were in California for a couple of days and tried to get everything in. We spent Thursday at Disneyland. We loved Space Mountain, Nate's recommendation. We also loved Indiana Jones, and Splash Mountain. It was so fun to be able to experience going with this family for their first time. The second day we hit up California Adventures, Screamin was a hit, and Hollywood Hotel, a little scary but fun. The kids have never been to the ocean either so we caught a bus to Newport beach. We had a crazy time getting there but it was worth it for the girls to look for sea shells and Brady to get knocked down by the waves. I know I am posting a lot of pictures but we just have too many. Thanks Rhonda for taking me and I love you guys so much. I loved it!








The ocean was a blast. It was freezing but fun






























Do we look a little scared or shocked. We had no
idea what to expect on the hotel ride, we probably
went on it 4 times though.


While waiting for the firework show Bree fell asleep we would be so tired from walking or waiting in line. We had to take a couple of breaks and sit down, that usually meant a 3-D show. I think the one below was honey I shrunk the audience.

7 comments:

Isaac Family said...

So fun Linds! That's so funny that you were there. I don't think I realized it. I know you told us but I must've forgotten. I'm so jealous! You are such a good sister and aunt. Your family is very lucky to have you! I love you!

Clark Family said...

How fun Linz I want to go to Disneyland so bad I think about it everyday. I think it is so fun to be able to go with family. They are the ones that make it that much more fun.

Jillene said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun. I didn't even know your guys were going on a trip to DisneyLand. I guess through blog's you learn new things. I am so excited to see everyone and miss you guys so much. Next time I see you, you will be going through the temple then getting married. I am so happy for you and love you guys so much.

Just Us said...

What a fun trip! I had fun at your shower tonight. I am so glad that I work with you. You are such a cute girl. Nate has got himself a real catch!

Mrs. Jones said...

Congratulations! I just hear the big news! I miss your happy smiling face!

Allie said...

Lucky. I love disneyland more than any other place on Earth.

Nicole Harris Tingey said...

i got your invitation the other day!! you look so pretty in it! congrats! i bet your getting so excited!