Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Our first home.

Even though we have been married a couple of weeks, we just are getting ready to move in to our own place. We have been living with Nates buddy Travis, who is a great roomie, but he gave us a couple of rules, if you know what I mean. Nate and Myself signed up for our first apartment after a lot of stress and searching. We first signed for another place but after we payed and gave them our john hancock, we changed our mind. It was a really bad choice, (on Nate's part) He is the one who said he couldn't live there. We took a day off work and searched high and low. We finally decided on Royal Farms! We were so excited, and I got my camera out to take a picture of our first apartment together.
After our picture we went to climb into the truck and it was locked with the keys in it! This is a picture of Nate trying to call someone to come pick us up.
This is me really mad! I was so lucky that I didn't wear heels that day! We ended up walking a ways until Stuart could come get us!
Nate was not happy with posing for this picture, he told me we just lost our chance of making any friends when the cars were driving by! Oh well, I need it for keepsakes!

6 comments:

tanya said...

I like the choice on the apartment. I have lots of memories there. It's a nice area. Have fun unpacking this weekend!

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

Hey you guys! I loved reading about your adventures on your honeymoon. Looks like you had a balst. Isn't the best thing being married to the most wonderful person in the whole world. We enoyed your wedding it was a glorious day we had heaps of fun. Hope to see you both real soon. Lots of Love -- C&E

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

Oh one other thing let us know if you need help moving in???

Isaac Family said...

It looks so cute Linds! I'm really happy for you guys- and I loved seeing honeymoon pics. It looks like you had tons of fun!

KaSeY said...

Nate...what a sport to take all these pics ;) So excited for you guys!!! Have fun breakin' in the new place!

Lindsey Sharp said...

Can't wait to come see the place! We love you guys!