Thursday, June 12, 2008

Finally!


9 comments:

Clark Family said...

Linz I loved all the pictures. You looked so pretty. I love it all. Your hair, dress, flowers, everything! It looks like it turned out perfect!

Kristy said...

Lins you look beautiful. You look great too Nate. Thank you for posting so many pictures it makes me feel like we were there. What an amazing day!

KaSeY said...

yeah :-) the Palmer family! love the pics! what a cute pair you two make!

Isaac Family said...

I can't believe how good these look! You both look great.... that day was so much fun!

Nick said...

what beautiful picture. Your sister did a great job. Weather sure helped to stay nice. Congrat!

Erica said...

Beautiful! You look amazing! Your sister does a great job! Congrats!!!

Kimberly said...

Lindsey!! I love your wedding pictures -- you were such a beautiful bride!! Becky said your reception and everything was amazing!! Congratulations! Being married is the best, isn't it!!

Kimberly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...

You looked so pretty. Wish we could have been there. Congratulations you two.