Monday, June 23, 2008

GIame, Set, Match















We have a tennis court in our front yard and Nate found some tennis rackets on line so he ordered them for us! We have been waiting since Friday, that is when they were scheduled to be here. Finally it is Monday night, we went to the Bee's game and Nate said, I just want to check just in case to see if they are here! Sure enough, His eyes lit up like it was the first present he had ever received! I can't believe how fast he got them in the house and tore them open.
















I'm demonstrating the strap on the case. You can just strap it to you torso if you don't feel like carrying it! Nate walked around the house like this for a little while!

3 comments:

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Trav and I will totally play you in doubles... I'm proud to say that we are the Charles family champs (actually I shouldn't be too proud because they aren't that good, and we aren't either). We would totally love to play you though, do you want to fly our here or should we fly out there?

Isaac Family said...

Looks like fun! We bought rackets and balls before a Jackson Hole trip but still haven't opened them! We need to learn, maybe we could play for fun sometime?

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

That's hilarious... that's exactly what Clint would do if he had a new tennis racket and a racket bag. He would walk around with it. We need to get out there!!