
The Daniels family went to Bear Lake this weekend! We had so much fun! We brought all kinds of floaties but these lobsters were by far the cutest and to see the kids ride around on them was hilarious! Teagan tipped upside down in one and Tyson and Jillene both grabbed her so fast. I guess she goes to a mom's and tot's class and she goes under water there, so she wasn't too frightened.
We played frisbee, softball, volleyball and built all kinds sand castles. The water was a little chili but we got used to it, mostly when we were playing volleyball, we would try to see how many hits we could get in before we dropped it.

Lobsters has two meanings. A couple of us are pretty fried, my husband being the first. As soon as the boys started swimming with shirts on we knew it was because they were so sunburned that they looked like lobsters. The funny part about Nate getting burned is we know this happens every time he takes his shirt off outside so we lotioned him up really good, well I missed a couple of spots. Sorry Nate, He didn't burn at all on his shoulders or his chest but I didn't wipe any lotion lower that his chest so his entire belly is red with bright white line above his nipples. His legs and feet are the worst although he has blisters on his head. I told him next time he would wear a bodysuit and a hat.
And then there is Bree, she is such a funny little girl. I was laying here for a while and she came to sit by me. She is a very touchy little girl so she placed her hand on my back to give me a love and then out of no where she dumped FREEZING water all the way from my neck to my lower back. It took my breath away because it was so unexpected. This ritual lasted about 5 more times and then she decided to lay on my back and relax with me and Jillene.



5 comments:
What a cute post Linds! I'm so glad you guys had fun and I totally wouldn't have believed Nate was so fried if I hadn't seen it up close. Thanks for having us over tonight, we had so much fun hanging out with you! We really do want to go up the canyon so we'll keep in touch! Love you guys... xoxo
This makes me miss bear lake. I have not been there for years. I can't wait to see you soon. No boys yet but we will let you know! We miss you!
Nate's a pretty cool lobster. You guys have so much fun, can I be in your family?
I love the pics. I had so much fun at the lake. We definately need to make it a tradition. I didn't know you got a kiss out of Teagan, nice work. She's warming up to ya. We love you guys and can't wait to see you for the fourth.
Oh that sounds like so much fun. I love this time of year to be able to get out doors and be in the sun. I love Bear lake even though it's been awhile since I've been there. I'm totally jealous you guys seem to do so many fun things!!
Post a Comment