Wednesday, July 16, 2008

American Idol

We had such a fun Tuesday night. Some of my family came to Salt Lake to watch American Idol. We met at Gateway ate dinner shopped a little and then hit the E center.
David Archuletta!!!!!!! He did such an amazing job! Adrianne, my sister, and I are big fans of David A. My sister in-laws Rhonda and Jillene are big fans of David Cook, but the top 10 all together rocked all our socks. We loved it.






Pop-tarts hosted it! We wanted a picture in front of an sign that said American Idol but all of the signs said pop-tarts way bigger. This was the best we found. (Bree, Bryson, Brevin, Ad, Brooke, Rhonda, Jillene)










The big cowboy in back of us, yeah that one right behind us! He loved David Archuletta! They had pictures, they danced, and they left the minute he was done! Didn't even stay for Cook!



Brooke was so fun! I really love her even more now than before! Right before Brooke, Carly came out and she did awsome. She told the crowd that she loved Salt Lake and that Brooke had taken her to "our" temple and the crowd went wild! She said how beautiful it was and then when she was getting ready to leave the stage and she said something like this, Well Thanks Salt Lake, I've heard "This is the place" Oh my goosebumps.




Poor Bree! She tried so hard to stay awake! She made it just in time for the first two lines of David Cook and then she crashed!


One of my highlights from the night. Bree was on my lap and I was dancing and singing and she looked at me and said, Lindsey you could be on American Idol. Your like Carly without the tatoos! I laughed so hard.




5 comments:

Isaac Family said...

How fun Linds! Your fam is cute and I'm glad you had fun!

Adrianne said...

Take me home Michael!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Whoa I'm a little jealous. And I will betcha 100 bucks that Carly converts... tatoos and all... he he jokes she is Irish and loves her spirits!

Clark Family said...

That's really cool. The whole Brooke story. What a good missionary! I'm totally jealous you got to go and I love David A.! Johnny always makes fun of me.

tanya said...

I am so jealous that you got to go! I am glad you had fun. Go David A.