
I love softball so much and I was very excited to finally watch my niece Brooke play in a tournament. They had such great attitudes. They played four games and lost three of them, you wouldn't ever know that by these pictures. They smiled even though they lost by one run every game.

The one game that they won on the other hand was pretty fun. The score was tied with a runner on third. Time had expired so we only needed the one run. Brooke was up to bat! To be honest I was quite nervous. She had struck out the entire two games before. As she stepped to the plate with no emotion at all.....a beautiful hit! We scored to win the game. The first base coach carried Brooke across the field! It felt like we had just won the championship game!
No comments:
Post a Comment