Sunday, August 17, 2008

LeRoy Jr. Thompson 1926-2008


At the age of 82 my grandpa Thompson passed away. He was such an amazing person. He and my grandma Mary Lou have 5 children, 20 grandchildren, and 24 greatgrandchildren.




My sister Adrianne took this pic and I loved it. I think it is so patriotic.









His funeral went so well. All ten granddaughters sang one of my g-ma and g-pa's songs! It was so cute. Then all ten grandsons were paul bearers. My mom and her syblings gave a small talk. I think my grandpa probably loved it.

This is my grandma with 9 of her great grandchildren which happen to be my neices and nephews.

2 comments:

Palmer Family said...

I'm so sorry about your grandpa. I'm sure he's proud of you! -Sharra

Isaac Family said...

Looks like the funeral was a good turn out. I hope your family is doing well and I'm so sorry for your loss. We love you guys!