Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Welcome home Sister



One of my best friends came home today! Yeah for Erin Lola Evans. She served her mission in New Mexico. I have missed her so very much and I am very happy that she is home. We have a lot to catch up on.

A tradition, for anyone who lives on the north side of Brigham City, is that you paint the wall when an elder or sister returns home from serving a mission. Me and Nate were able to help Erins family paint the wall a day or two before Erin came home. We had so much fun.





I'm so mad! I had my camera on the wrong setting the entire day so none of my pictures worked. This is the best one I could find! Sorry Lola

1 comment:

Isaac Family said...

Yay Linds! I'm so happy that you got your friend back home, safe and sound. Good job on the wall painting! Looks good...