Sunday, August 24, 2008

Well It's Ladies Night



Not very often do you hear the words, I love work! Well, today you're going to hear it! I LOVE work, or maybe just the girls I work with. We decided to have a "Ladies Night!" First stop was Parrohead Cafe.




Then we raced some cars, Fastkart, we were all very excited. Some girls that had open toed shoes were lucky enough to wear rental shoes with hair nets as their socks.



I've alwasy been told I was a scary driver, well to everyone who told me that, I proved you right. I wrecked twice, finished in fourth, and had the second fastest average. I should probably consider it as a profession?


We not only celebrated a girls night but also a goodbye to one of our friends.
Abby, we will miss you so much! We know that you will be good at whatever you choose in Pittsburg! Good luck!

4 comments:

tanya said...

Love the post! We need to get out more often, as I was tell Jane. Your a great racing companion. We should take it up as a career!

Rat Fam said...

It was so much fun to get out with everyone from work. We have a good time at work but it was more fun to get out and really have fun!

Lizzy said...

That looks like so much fun . . . I wanna race!

Allie said...

Dr. W is my favorite doc!