Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pumpkins











Well two years ago Nate invited me to carve pumpkins with Lacey, Jordan, and Travis. Well it is that time of year again! We had so much fun.

Travis -never changes his idea, carves the same idea every year.

Becky- cutest little girl pumkin ever. She even made it have a flip out hair style.

Lacey- really started something creative but it was taking forever so she changed her mind and carved a big Y

Jordan- kept saying his was going to be funny, well his pumpkin was 50+ lbs, it was huge! We laughed pretty hard. It had a U because they were celebrating the win

Nate-funny little man pumpkin

Lindsey-very uncreative, I only carve shapes.

Dinner was tastey, and coldstone was fabulous.


Happy Halloween!!!!!!!


6 comments:

Jesse and Kimmie said...

love it! the pumpkins look great :) I couldn't read the blog that much b/c the words were scrunched to the side so I don't know which ones everyone did. but they all look wonderful :)

Clark Family said...

Nice carving skills. They all look pretty good. Oh and I like your rental car. That's pretty sweet.

Isaac Family said...

I love this time of year because of the pumpkins! You guys look like you had so much fun and the pumpkins look great!

tanya said...

Happy Halloween! Love the pumpkins!

Hailee said...

Hey Linds i love lokking at your sight, you are always having so much fun, i wish i lived by you so bad!!!!!!! anyways hope all is well!! Love ya

Megan said...

Finally some product Nate. You look so much better. haha. Good work Lindsay. Wish we could have been there with you guys.