Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Yellowstone

We decided to visit Yellowstone. It was my first time and better than expected. Some of my family decided to come, which always makes it more fun. We got to see buffalo, wolves, elk, moose, and Old Faithful. It was freezing cold but we still had a ton of fun. My nephews made the trip. We went swimming, had a lot of hot chocolate, ate at Bullwinkles, and drove around. We decided to drive home through Jackson Hole, another first for me. The boys were able to sit on the buffalo, and buy a bucket of treats at the candy store. Thanks Nate for planning the trip and thanks family for coming.

9 comments:

Lizzy said...

I love Yellowstone! We went camping there for a week with my fam 2 summers ago and loved it. It is so cool to see all the wildlife up close. I'm glad you guys had fun and that your fam could go too!

Jesse and Kimmie said...

Horay! I'm glad you had such a great time :) You poor things looked like you were freezing though! Your coat with fur on the hood looked toasty though. I have to agree with you on the baseball caps....not the best looking :) haha

Clark Family said...

Never been there and I've always wanted to go. Looks like you guys had a good time. Next time maybe we could try to go. I'd love to!!

tanya said...

excuse me, but shouldn't you be working right now? Playing on the job! J/K looks like you guys had fun. I love Yellowstone and Jackson Hole.

Isaac Family said...

So... when did you go? I had no idea!!! When I talked to you on the phone today I didn't realize you'd even been gone! Looks like so much fun! We've got to get there ourselves...

P.S. You've had me laughing all day with your embarrassing moment. I told Bry and he thought it was hilarious!!!! I LOVE YOU!

Erica said...

I love Yellowstone! Looks like lots of fun!

Monica Lifferth said...

We love our Yellowstone trips. It looks like you guys had a great time. I sure love your familia!

Palmer Family said...

Hey, I didn't know you went to Yellerstone! How fun! I'm glad you had fun and all went well!!!

Jesse and Kimmie said...

Nate
I think you should reconsider your investment in BYU athletics. The word on the street is BYU is no longer the true church's school. The church came out today and said since Utah is having it's prayers answered (beating TCU), and receiving more revelation they are now the churches real school. So if you like being a real LDS member you will stop cheering for a team that will never have a secondary and start cheering for a school that is going to go undefeated for the second time this decade. Go Utes!!!
Jesse