November 20th at 10pm my dental office had a pre-party to make sure we were awake for our 12:30 am showing. We had a blast. Lots of treats, a little quiz and prize for the winner, and a few pictures. Everyone in the office has read the books, except the Dr.'s, they thought we were crazy to go so late to a movie. We talk about the books all the time and decided to go balls out to see it. A couple made shirts, we tried to wear appropriate colors, and the theater was wild throughout the entire showing. Ooh, and Ahhs, and clapping and cheering, Wow it was crazy but fun.Tanya & Jane

All the girls at the pre party, the boys wouldn't get in the pic
Cheesy me & Tanya
Josh & Taralee

It was also Kasey's Birthday so we bought her a crown, PRINCESS!

Josh & Taralee

It was also Kasey's Birthday so we bought her a crown, PRINCESS!
Well Ladies it was sure fun to be with all of you and I think we had a blast, Thanks front office for planning it.
I'm not really a die hard, but I also went on Saturday with Lindsey, Natalie, Kimmie, Stephanie, Raquel, and a bunch of other people too. We had twilight shirts that were super cute, and it was still good the second time. Sadly enough I didn't have my camera around that night so no fun pics but great memories. Love you girlie's.


2 comments:
Looks like a fun night! I'm so glad that you have such fun people you work with. It was really good to see you that night too! I hope your ear is healing! Bry said you have an appt this week. I need to call and check on you!
you are such a cute girl... I'm glad we got to hang out the other night! Good luck with all your ear stuff and finding a Christmas tree :)
Post a Comment