Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Vegas Baby...

We headed for Vegas, last weekend and it was a blast. We went with some friends, Harley and Holli, who know Vegas. They took us to some amazing places. They showed us a little of Vegas that I had never seen, and didn't have a clue that it was so beautiful. We were also able to go to a show, Believe, by Chriss Angel. It was a big dissapointment. Nate and Harley both fell asleep. We don't recommend that anyone try to get tickets to see that one. Nate and Harley shot some hoops, played some dance dance revolution, and I got a game of air hockey in. Nate wins every time. We also bowled, the boys beat up the girls pretty bad. Nate won the first one and Harley the second. The air force base was having a show that we attended which was incredible. We watched a group called the Thunderbirds, they rocked. I can't believe how fast those jets go, and loud, and the tricks they do. The whole show was great, not to mention the most perfect weather possible.





















Thanks Holli and Harley, We had so much fun!!! Love you guys.

3 comments:

Isaac Family said...

So why is it that you're always going out of town and I never know about it!? So glad you had fun! Thanks for last night, it was really good to see you! Love ya.

Jesse and Kimmie said...

Lindsey....how could you let nate beat you in air hockey again? :) I'm going to have to teach you a few tricks. I always beat Jesse :) Glad you guys had a good time! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Can I get your e-mail address?