Well guys, I did it again. I had my second ear surgery and everything seems to be going better that expected. First of all, my first surgery was a success! I can hear all but two pitches and they said that it will probably be that way forever, but I can hear is the key! I love it! It has made my life so much easier.
Today my surgery wasn't until about 3pm, although we arrived at 1:30pm, and We didn't leave the hospital until 7:30pm, it made for a really long day. I didn't say anything crazy to Nate when I was coming to, and as far as I know I was nice to the staff. I have been spoiled rotten by my man! He is so funny, as we were waiting to be checked out of the hospital he was bored out of his mind. We had a white board in my room and we played pictionary for a while. He kept getting me drinks, and did put a latex glove on just to be silly. I didn't rat him out this time!
The girl who gave me my iv, well she struggled and there was a lot of blood! Then I told the nurse that I felt like Bella when James bit her. After the needle went in, my hand burned and then turned to ice. Nate kept touching it and reminding me that I was freezing.
Anyway, Everything is good and Nate is great as usual. He turned down the 10th row, Jazz vs. Lakers tickets so he could take care of me! Don'y worry I repaid him by "letting" him watch American Idol. He truly is such a great husband. Thanks everyone for your phone calls & text!
13 comments:
Lindsey,
I'm excited to hear everything went good with your surgery. Miss ya!!!
Hooray! I'm so happy that everything went well with your surgery. I feel like such an awful friend, i didn't remember that it was today :( I would call you right now but it's a bit late and i'm going to assume that you are tired from the long day. I'll give you a call tomorrow :) Love ya!
I am glad that everything went well. We were thinking about you at work yesterday and everyone was crossing their fingers for you. Now just get better so we can celebrate your birthday!
Glad everything went well! :)
oh linds I am so glad it went well! Imiss you! and HOppla! lets get together soon! Hope you have a good recovery! Love you!
glad it went well!! see you on Monday birthday girl!
So how was it? I hope everything was good and I am excited to hear about your long weekend. Nate better do something very special for you since its your birthday and Valentines!!!!
I'm glad that everything went well, I didn't even know that you had a problem with hearing. Your blog looks awsome!!! I think I need to take leason from you. Anways glad to hear everything went well.
I'm glad to hear everything went good! It will be nice when you can hear us and actually be part of the conversation :)
We are so glad that everything went well and Nate does sound like a loving, kind and caring husband. We hope your recovery is easy, looking forward to seeing you guys xoox
Glad that the worst is behind you! Please remember to let me know if I can do anything for you. Love you!
Yea! I'm glad all went well. Dr. Webb won't be able to give you a bad time anymore about being deaf! It sounds like you have got a good man. Let him spoil ya and take it easy. See u next week!
Oh Lin I'm so happy things have gone well for you and you are feeling better and hearing better. I hope all is going well with you guys. Let us know when you think you might come up.
Post a Comment