Friday, March 6, 2009

That's so Hot!





This Kid was HOT! He is such a great basketball player! Chase is my nephew, #4. He was headed for a fast break and threw the ball one step shy of a 3 pointer! He shows such enthusiasm for sports and that is about it!








Teagan is such a girly girl. She always has her finger nails painted and usually has some kind of necklace on, whether it be a Bling Bling T for her name or just some beads. She will even take mine off and say it is hers when I am wearing one. Well, she found some fingernail polish and asked Nate if she could paint his nails. For a two year old it wasn't too messy.

Now he is Hot~
We had our first stove fire! By the time I got my camera out it was fading away, but it did give us a little scare! That was literally hot!

3 comments:

Clark Family said...

I'll I have to say is, HOT!!! That is pretty good for a two year old. I can't wait for you guys to come. It will be fun. We would love to show you around. When you get a chance give me a call I have some news to share but I'm not announcing it on blogs. No, i am not pregnant!!! Hope you guys are good sounds like you are!!

Jesse and Kimmie said...

Ouch! Poor Nate's fingers! Your nephew's are so stinking cute. See you tomorrow!

Isaac Family said...

Hot Linds! That was a funny post! Thanks so much for coming down here yesterday... just to head up north! You guys are great friends and we love you!