Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter


Happy Easter!
We had such a fun weekend. Nate and I split ways and did our Saturday celebrations with each of our families, hence my nieces and nephew instead of his. We each colored Easter eggs, did a family egg hunt, and barbecued, just not together but we had the same schedule.
Today was such a fun day for us. I came back to Utah to teach our primary class, 9 and 10 year olds. Nate usually teaches but I thought I would give it a try and it was super fun.
Our kids were great today and I felt so rewarded. They teach me way more than I teach them. We talked about all the fun Easter stuff we did and then Nate asked if they knew why we really celebrated Easter and it was really neat to hear all of their responses.
We had a fun day with Nate's family today, another small hunt and a great dinner, compliments of Susan! Thanks for the fun day Palmer Fam. Glad you were here Jake!
Hope all of you had a great Easter too!

No comments: