Friday, March 27, 2009

Flashback Friday

One year this month I burned my hand! It is a constant reminder of my wedding, because I burned my hand while making my wedding invitations. The day that I had to go to the insta-care was one of the saddest days ever, and now I don't even notice it. I have had a couple of people ask what happened but the longer time passes the less questions I get.


4 comments:

Rat Fam said...

I cant believe how bad it was. It has healed so nice!

: said...

How the hell did you burn your hand on invitations?!? It dosen't look too bad. Battle scar, right? AND you you went to insta-SCARE!? hee hee thats what I call it. Looks like you've been having fun, but where the heck is spring?

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how well it has healed, pretty soon you won't even the mark.

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

you poor poor thing. makes my heart break...