Beck is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen. He was born May 15th , 2009 around 5:30. I am so excited to have another precious nephew. This will make boy #7 for my side of the family. Beck is seriously edible. I almost tried to take a bite of his cheeks because they look so delicious.

Bree and Beck in the hospital. She was so concerned about Adrianne.

Nate in uncle mode.

This is such a special picture for me. I was so emotional when I was able to hold him and love on him. I cannot believe how amazing a baby can be and what they bring to our families. I love this boy and I love his mom and dad so much. They have been so good to us and we won't ever be able to let them know how much they mean to us. Love you sister!

This little handsome man is very excited to be a "Big" brother. He is so precious holding his little brother and when I say little it is not by too far. This 10 pound baby doesn't look very little.

Now for some funny, cute, and amazing little guys.... Beaux and Greyson
Lindsey and Morgan let us watch this two little guys over night~ It was so fun. Me and Nate were so excited for this adventure. We weren't sure if we were qualified but oh man we did it and loved it. We laughed so much and spent a lot of time taking walks, hiding sodas, and chasing them away from the stairs. These two have so much personality and contagious laughs. Everytime these two would start laughing I would laugh harder and louder.
thanks linds and mo for trusting us with your kids, we really had such a great time and we would love to do it again.
8 comments:
He sure is cute. What fun you have being an Auntie to all those cute kids and those boys you watched are adorable. Now when is it your turn????
Congrats! How exciting to have another beautiful nephew! He's so adorable!
OH that makes me want another one... I remember the days when we just held Caden all day long, I miss that! How fun for you, I'm jealous. You guys are going to be great parents!
That was so nice of you guys to watch the boys! See you Tuesday!
I am so mad at myself that I didn't ask you more about your new nephew! He's such an adorable baby! Congrats! You did such a great job watching Beaux & Grey, you and Nate are seriously so awesome. I love you!
He is way cute Lins! Actually they all look pretty darn cute! How fun for your family! I love how excited you are! You would think he's yours! You are a special sister! I can't wait for a little Nate or Lindsey to come along!! You guys are great friends for watching the little sharpies! You guys will be awesome parents when you have one of your own! Congrats on the little guy!!
oh my cute!!! they are dolls! and you are such a good auntie! i love it!
Well...it looks like you are having a bunch of fun before you go. I feel like I am a bad friend for not being there for you more, but please know I think about you two alot! I love you both! -Erin Lola
Post a Comment