This picture is one of the best memories of this trip! Nate and Steve decided to double ski. Nate was not so lucky however, Steve would wait til he had a lot of momentum and just rooster tail Nate in the face over and over. Nate looked hilarious, he had no way to defend himself and he would just smile and wipe his face. Steve is such a good skier. All of the boys were, Travis, Todd, Steve and Nate did such a great job.
The boys were great chefs and took really good care of me and Jen. The sun was hot and the water was chilly. It was a short trip but a fun one. This was the first time I had ever been to Lake Powell and the first time that Nate and I had ever gone water skiing,boarding, or tubing together. Thanks Steve!
4 comments:
Lake Powell is the best! I can't wait to go. Hopefully you have many more opportunities to go. I look forward to it every year. You are super tan and gorgeous! It was so good to see you guys! Until next time, Good luck with everything!!
Looks like you guys had lots of fun.
When I seen your new post I thought it would be a picture of your new little nephew GET SOME PICs girl!!!
I hope all is well you guys do the funniest stuff all the time I love it!
Glad you were able to experience the great waters!!! Looks like you have a blast. I miss it!!
Post a Comment