Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Future plans...

We are moving to Vegas! Nate has been accepted to law school at UNLV. We have been down to look at the campus and Nate was so embarrassed that I made him take a picture in front of the school. I think he will be a great law student. I am so proud of him for wanting to continue his education, and he is such a hard worker. He is going to get along great in Vegas, as for myself, I am preparing for a couple of breakdowns. We will be moving August 7th, and we are expecting lots of visitors.






I love you Nathan Ross Palmer! I am pretty lucky to have someone so stinkin determined and smart!

12 comments:

Lindsey Sharp said...

we are coming to visit! for sure! we love you both and are going to really miss the palmers! please come see us alot too!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Nate? What, I didn't even know you were going that direction... I thought you'd be a farmer or mountain man. Congrats!!!

Clark Family said...

Congrats you guys! Good luck with everything! You'll love it... eventually! Hope the move is smooth! Can't wait to see you guys!

Isaac Family said...

I can't believe it's so soon. We love you and are so grateful to you guys. I'm glad that you'll be in Vegas because we'd love to come visit!

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

Again Congrats Nate! your awesome

chel wakley said...

I will come visit and I will miss you.

Louis and Alice said...

Hey Nathan this is Louis Isom speaking. Congratulations on being accepted to law school. You must be smarter than you look. Will you be my lawyer when you are done with school?

Em said...

Hey Lindsey! It's Lindsey Sharp's sis Emily. I saw your link on her blog and wanted to tell you good luck in Vegas! I hope you make lots of friends, and I hope you love it there! and congrats to Nate that is really awesome! If you're ever in Boulder let us know. We'd love to have y'all over :) We're kind in your same place; lots of school ahead and a new state. I agree with you, I'm so grateful to have a smart husband willing to work so hard!

: said...

WOW! Thats awesome. Vegas will be fun. Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

oh wow! congrats! my cousin and her husband and little girl live in vegas. i could give you her number and you could call her if you need a friend! good luck and hope it all goes well!

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

Nate looks like a little kid in that photo standing in front of the school like its his first day lol..

*~**~Matina & Kamie~**~* said...

yay!! ir should be fun and hard at the same time. i'm so happy to have gotten to know you. i love ya and will miss u a ton.and vegas, seet matina and i always come down there but i dont know if you wanna go out with us cause he is crazy lol... cant wait till girls night this saturday! see ya soon!