Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Mr. Mrs. and Marathons

June 12th, 2009
Justin and Erin Lola GarnerThe day was amazing, Erin looked great, and it couldn't have gone better. They were so happy!

I'm proud of you Erin lola and I love you both!




My little man did it! He ran his marathon in Rexburg, Idaho on Saturday. He did such a good job. I could not believe how well he did. I dropped him off at 5am he warmed up and then got on the bus that drove him 26.2 miles out to the Teton Dam. He finished in 5 hrs and 8 minutes. Good job Nate!





Crossed the finish line!


The boys were so excited to watch Nate and their dad run. They decided to make signs to motivate the runners. They started with so much energy but about two hours into it they were laying on the side walk saying, "Have you seen Nate yet?" or " How long until we find Nate?"
Then we saw him and they freaked! We ran behind Nate cheering him on holding our signs until he crossed the line.

A little shout out to Bryson! He ran the half marathon and placed 4th. He was able to finish in 1hr and 35 min. WOW! Good Job Bry! Your boys were so proud of you and so are we! We love you Bryson, one of the best brother in laws it the world!








3 comments:

Adrianne said...

I'm trying to convince Bryson to run in the Vegas Marathon in December so we can do it all again! Love you.

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

That is amazing Nate I'm really impressed. Good for you.

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

First off, no I didn't have any sort of pooing issues in my triathlon, secondly did you (be honest) thirdly, Lindsey, you make a hot cheer leader, Nate is lucky!