Sunday, June 7, 2009

Run for Taylor

Saturday we started the day off with a 5K at Draper park. Lindsey's cousin Taylor is really young and going to have her third heart surgery. It was such a great turn out and Taylor was super cute. She had some of her friends there to run for her and she was all smiles all day. It was a beautiful morning and everyone was pretty pumped.

Natalie, Abby, Lindsey, Chelsea, Me, and Kimmie

Devin, Bryan, Morgan, Nate, Jessie, and Abby


Look at these cute guys.

The dads/Nate all pushed strollers so the girls could do some running. It was pretty neat to see all of these strong, manly, burly men push the kiddos around. They started so organized and by the time they finished the race every kid was in a different stroller or a dad was holding one kid and pushing another. It looked they had a very interesting 3 miles. Nate and Greyson getting ready to cross the finish line.

Morgan pushing Say and Beaux.

Bryan, Maycee, and Braxton Jessie and Abby





Saturday was a day full of emotions. After the run we went home and dolled ourselves up then met at Thaifoon for dinner. We came back to our pad and played a game which ended with everyone being delirious from laughter, anxiety, awkwardness, and embarrassment.

Guys you are so fun to be with and we love having you. Nate honestly said that it was one of his FAVORITE nights. We just kept laughing after everyone left.








5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Linds-
That was such a great night! Daren and I were laughing on the way home just thinking about it! I love you guys and will miss you so much but we will come visit for sure! See you soon! xoxo

Clark Family said...

That is so neat! I wish we could have been there to support as well. I'm glad you all did it together. We sure do have awesome friends. Wish I knew what all that laughter was about. Miss you, Love you guys!

Jen J. said...

Do you know Colleen Bliss? She has a granddaughter named Taylor and they ran a 5k for her. I bet it's the same person. She is the computer teacher at the school I work at.

Isaac Family said...

Funnest day/night!!! Nate really had me laughing the whole time! Thank you so much for having us over at the drop of a hat. You guys are such great friends and we love you!!!

Katie said...

LINDSEY!!!!
I wish i was there to run with you guys and force, keyword-FORCE, trav to do it too. Wish nathan good luck in his marathon! I have to do a blog for my internship here so add me or whatever it is you do on this blog thing.
ok luv ya!
--katie