Bree had never had one, and she just kept smiling. She said that she loved the massage part but a couple of parts tickled.
While we were at the 24th of July parade we saw some really high class WT! Bree saw them walking towards us and said, "What the HECK?" I turned to see what she was looking at and hurried to get my camera out. She is only 8 but could spot WT!
We saw some really cool floats! It was so fun to watch the bands come through and I loved when the National Guard walked by. The crowd went wild and it was a little touching.

We got to the fireworks a little early and this is what we did to make the time go by. Airplanes! I was trying to give Nate a flight and he almost landed on my mom. My poor mom, we made her try to lift me and we crashed.
To all of those who know me, know that it is not common for me and my dad to hang out. Well I received a text on Monday while working that read, "your parents are on their way down to spend time with us."
They showed up around seven, went to dinner and then we went where else but bowling.
Nate whooped all of us the first game but my dad came back to kick us to the curb on the next round.

5 comments:
How cute is your mom! Sounds like you guys had a great fourth. Pedicures are the perfect way to celebrate. I'm glad you were able to spend time bowling with your parents. I think it's pretty cool they were in a bowling league. Looking forward to seeing you. Just counting down the days!
that looks like so much fun, you seriously have the best mom!
I love all of the pictures and am glad you had a good time with your parents during their surprise visit. Miss you!
How fun! Your Mom is soo cute and so is your niece! Looks like you had a ton of fun!
ok mabey i'm retarded, but what is a WT????? Does it mean 'what the'? Cause I say WTF alot ;-)
Post a Comment