Thursday, July 30, 2009

buddies


You always think your last day of work is going to be great, but in my case it was sad! I've worked with these girls for over 2 years and have grown to love all of them so much. We decided to have a see ya later party and went to Italian Village and the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house. Girls, you all have such great personalities and I really have learned and loved so much being with you. I will miss you so much!


Kayley, Melissa, Kasey

Tanya, Jenni, Jayne

Janae, Lauren, ME, Jane, Kamie

It took us 25 minutes to walk through the temple and it was beautiful. I want to take that furniture home with me. We had a good time and it is fun to get see the different themes and pictures.
Thanks girls for being so great! I have honestly loved getting to know you and see you every week. I plan on visiting often and expect the same from you.



PS As we were getting ready to leave Jane asked what color of paint they had used on some of the walls. Well they were kind enough to not just give her the name of the paint but an actual bucket. It was so funny to see her walking the grounds with her new gift.


Thanks for the party!

5 comments:

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

Oh that is hilarious, i want a bucket of paint from the Temple...

Clark Family said...

How funny! Sounds like a nice group of ladies! So sad to leave!

Isaac Family said...

What fun friends! It doesn't surprise me that everywhere you go you are loved! That is too funny that your friend got paint- score!

Malissa said...

I already miss you so much! I know you will do great in your next adventure and quickly gain new friends that love you ALMOST as much as we do!

*~**~Matina & Kamie~**~* said...

OH LINDS! I love that I got to work with you. You have been so much fun! I will miss u! Hope u two have a blast and we will for sure keep in touch!