Saturday, September 12, 2009

10th day of Bliss

It was Hudson's blessing on Sunday, which was awesome, and we all went to the park for some treats and sweets! This was one of my favorite days visiting in Idaho. Nate was able to drive up in time to watch the BYU win over Oklahoma, and spend all day Sunday with my fam. Tyson did such a great job! Love you big bro... Hudson & Tyson
Brooke, Ad, and Me


I thought we were playing volleyball, I'm not sure what my sister thought?

It started as a small 3 on 3 and ended up with almost the entire family. The little kids loved it, and there was a little trash talking going on, Nate went up for a spike and there were some flashes of Meet the Fockers, when he slams it in the girls face, luckily it missed by about an inch or so.

This was the in law team, Rhonda, Terry, and Nate with a little help from Chase and Bree!

Chase and Tayson kept talking to Beck, it was so stinkin cute.
One of my favorite pictures! The MEN! The only members missing are my dad and my oldest brother but we were able to capture most of the family! This is a pretty amazing group of guys, they are all so talented, smart, and funny. I love each and everyone of them.

I cannot even begin to tell you how much I love these ladies below. They have taught me everything I need to know in life. They are always there for me, and I really miss them. I am so lucky to have them in my life.
mom, jillene, rhonda, shannon, brooke, and ad

This 10 day vacation was in my top three favorites of all time vacations. I love you all and had such a great time spending so much time with each of you!

3 comments:

Holli Williams said...

That was a fun day! Thanks for sharing one of your "blissful" days with us. Tyson did do a great job. You have a super fun fam!

Isaac Family said...

Linds it looks like your time up here was well spent! We are so excited to see you guys this weekend! Can't wait! xoxo

Laura said...

oh my your family is so cute