Monday, September 7, 2009

Beginning

Nate started school! He is doing fabulous. He is working hard and making some study group friends. He has been going strong for about three weeks. We have been able to attend a couple of bbq's to get to know other law students and their families. He usually leaves around 7 am and heads to the library studies his little heart out, goes to class, back to the library, then class, then home, watch a show, eat dinner and into the spare bedroom to study some more. I really get tired just watching the kid. He seems to be doing great, 12 more weeks til the end of the semester.












His first day of school picture.

I spend a lot of the time watching CSI, blogging, laying out, window shopping, and talking on the phone. I recently got a job as a dental assistant to a dentist I met in our ward. I will be starting in the next couple of days.

As my days seem to be getting a little more boring and I get a little lazier, I decided to head back to the motherland, MALAD... I flew in just in time to surprise my family and do hair for Melissa's Malad reception. The reception was the most original, creative, and fun reception I have ever been to.

Monday I was able to visit some friends in Salt Lake.











Kimmie, Steph, Vienna, Dawson
Lindsey, Natalie, Lindsay, and Me

Happy Birthday Natalie! It was so fun celebrating your birthday. I am so happy that I was able to see you girlies!

I have much more to post but it would be the longest post in history so... to be continued

3 comments:

Clark Family said...

I'm glad he's doing well sounds like he's thrown himself right in there. You keep enjoying the down time before going back to work. I'm glad you got to go see friends and family on you little trip to Utah. I hope things continue to go well for you guys. Sure sounds like you guys are beginning to find a home there!

Lindsey Sharp said...

I MISS YOU ALREADY LINDS!!!! love you!

Isaac Family said...

Go Nate! He's so awesome! It was so fun to see you and thanks for driving down just to make it! Love you Linds!