Ellie loves doing my make-up and I love when she does it! (that huge kit is hers)

Giving Savannah, Sophie, and Ellie their birthday presents.
Taking both Palmer and Daniels family pictures.
Spending time with our friends that we miss so much
Eating delicious food
Watching/listening to Nate act/sing Les Mis, Garth Brooks, Def Leopard, and many more
Kissing this little monster named Beck!
Watching Braxton play in his Basketball game
BYU's WIN!!!



5 comments:
I love your tree and am glad you had a good thanksgiving. can't wait to see you over Christmas!
Hey if your around at Christmas, Please stop in and say HI when I am there I would love to see you! Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving! Miss you!
Beck is precious and looks just like his brother! It was great to see you guys... we love you and miss you!
That is one fine noble fir.
I miss you, Linds! :(
Post a Comment