

Oh Jen! I miss you.
Me and Jen lived together for about 4 years. We always had fun, great work out partner, best laying out partner, and amazing shopping partner. Jen set me up with Nate and I couldn't thank her enough!
Travis and Nate lived together for about 3 years. The house was always spotless, ESPN was always on, (or Seinfield) and they had extremely comfortable couches.


We were so excited when these two decided to car pool to visit us. I can't believe how much joy these guys bring us. Nate and Travis have the EXACT same humor which I used to hate but it has grown on me, and now I laugh non stop when they are together. Jen always brightens my days. She is a friend that you know you can count on, the kind that always says the right thing.


We were so excited when these two decided to car pool to visit us. I can't believe how much joy these guys bring us. Nate and Travis have the EXACT same humor which I used to hate but it has grown on me, and now I laugh non stop when they are together. Jen always brightens my days. She is a friend that you know you can count on, the kind that always says the right thing.


4 comments:
how fun Linds! Jen is cute! YOur hair looks AMAZING! I miss you kind of badly!
You always look so flippin cute in every picture. I'm glad your buddies came to visit you! Sounds like you all had a great time!
Hey, I recognize some of those places. Looks like you had fun. We missed you guys this past weekend. Wish we could have seen ya. But there will be many more chances. Love you guys!
Jen didn't set you up with Nate. I did. That sounds like revisionist history.
Post a Comment