
What better way to start our New Years! We headed to San Diego to see Nate's brother Jake and go to Disneyland. The weather was beautiful, and we had a lot of fun.

Yummy ice cream, the cow wanted a taste?

Nate and Jake's New Years feast....

They were in heaven. Nate asked if we could go back the next day.

N is for Nate's first time at California Adventure. It was so fun to see him go on all the rides for the first time. I loved how scared he was on Hollywood Hotel, I couldn't stop laughing. WE both loved the roller coaster, SCREAMER.

This was our first time at Disneyland together. I love firsts! We had such a chill day, full of fun!
bug faces


We now have a new addiction, Mario Brothers.. Jake has a wii and we spent way to much time trying to conquer the game.
Happy New Year everyone!
4 comments:
You guys are such a cute couple. And that seafood looks AWESOME! Mmmmm...
looks like you guys had an awesome time! that seafood platter looked delcious, especially the crab legs. I would have dies to see nate scream on the ride. I wonder if he gets all high pitched like Jesse? That woudl be awesome :)
How fun Linds! I got your message the other day- you are too cute and never need to worry about calling me! Bry and I share your new addiction. We got that game after Christmas and it's all we can do to get our priorities straight before we play! I really miss you and hope that we'll see you both soon. Love you!
P.S. Where was that food? It looks SO good!
What!?!?!San Diego! Wow, that would be my dream (USA) vacation spot next Hawaii of course. You guys have so much fun. The food looked so yummy! You need to tell us where that was? Hope your both well, we miss you xxxx
Post a Comment