Sunday, May 23, 2010

didn't for get you

When some people hear the word triplets they think trouble or crazy. We hear the word triplets and think of these cutest kids! They are so stinkin fun. We loved having these cutie pies stay with us for a night. We gave them their own mug of milk and they thought they were so big. Avery is such a great big sister. She warmed up to Nate pretty quickly, we kept catching her sitting next to Nate every chance she could get. Thanks guys for visiting, we had so much fun. I guess the one down fall I had is trying to get a picture of all of them looking at me.
We also had these trouble makers stay with us for a weekend. Trav, Lacey and Jordan were so fun to have too. They took me on a new roller coaster, to the Pawn Stars pawn shop, the one on tv, and we went to a Cirque show! We had a blast with them.
duh... we had to get some yogurtland
Last but not least.... My sister Shannon and her boys came for the weekend. These tough boys are hard to crack a smile, say they had fun, and don't like to eat anything. Although I think we had some success the last couple of days. Starting with.......

Spiderman!!!!
A really cool car, don't they look like bad a's
We walked and walked and walked the strip. We checked out as much as these little fellas could handle. I love these boys and am so happy they were able to finally get to Vegas.
I love you Davis Family! I am so happy that you made time for us with your ridiculous schedule of football, basketball, wrestling, baseball, and work.

We really appreciate everyone's visits. We have had so much fun with all of our friends and family! I have tried to blog about everyone that has come to see us and I know a lot of you are probably sick of hearing it but, we love it!

3 comments:

Cherise said...

How are you doing lady? Your little house looks sooo cute! How fun! And those triplets are cute little kids. I admire your friend so much.

Lindsey Sharp said...

It was so fun staying with you guys! I am still craving red velvet ice cream... bad! Love you guys! Can;t wait for next time, maybe without the kids!!!

Isaac Family said...

You've been busy! Glad you guys had fun!