Susan, Nate's mom, was recently diagnosed with ovarian cancer. We found out about three weeks ago. She had discovered a cyst the size of a grapefruit on her ovaries and had multiple test that came back benign. The day after she had her ovaries removed the Dr. called and informed that the cancer was more serious than they had anticipated. We don't know what stage it is, or how far it has spread. June 30
th, she is scheduled to go in for surgery to get some answers, and find out what she needs to do.
If you have a minute to put Nate's family in your thoughts and prayers it would be greatly appreciated. I will hopefully have more (good) news at the end of the month.
Thanks,
Lindsey
4 comments:
For sure she and the rest of the family will be in our prayers. Love you guys!
Linds I'm so sorry to hear about this. We are praying for you guys and Nate's fam. We love you and if you need anything please let me know. Love you!
Wow, that's so scary. I know first hand how you must feel and what Nate is going through. Of course we will pray for your family. Let me know if there is anything we can do. Love You.
You will be in our prayers for sure. Let me know if there is anything I can do.
Post a Comment