Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bear Lake 2-10






We had so much fun in Bear Lake this year! We were able to stay in such an amazing cabin, have great food, and get a lot of sun.




















Beck didn't sleep at all one night, the entire night. Result...Ad asleep on the beach.











Every year we have gone to Bear Lake with my brothers and sisters families and the kids look forward to it each summer. We play baseball, frisbee, volleyball, build sand castles, and have lunch on the beach. Even though the water was freezing, the clouds were playing tricks on us, and we were all a little sunburned but we had such a great time.
Nate wasn't able to go this year and it was a little disappointing, hopefully next year though.

6 comments:

Isaac Family said...

Looks like fun Linds! Glad you guys were able to have a good time with your fam. Love you guys!

Lindsey Sharp said...

oh my looks like a blast! I love family traditions like that! are you still coming here at all?

Jesse and Kimmie said...

i'm jealous! looks like a ton of fun. We miss you guys. when are you coming here!?!?

Nate & Lindsey said...

Okay, we are planning on coming for the 4th of july girlies! I can't wait to see all of you. I hope we can all get together! Love you and see you soon!

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

Linds, I cant believe this, we are planning on being in St.George that same weekend. We were hoping to see you guys :( We keep missing each other!

Hailee said...

I lovee bear lake too. We just went this weekend and it was great. I am glad you guys had fun.