We had such a fun weekend with my mom and two of her girlfriends. They are on a road trip this week and decided to spend a couple of nights in Vegas, then California and back to Vegas on their way home. They are so much fun and they helped me shop, shop and shop!

We got tickets to see Love, I know I have already seen it, but it was a lot more fun with my mom! They were singing, dancing and they said that they thought it was amazing.

Donna, Linda, Mama, Me

I could go on forever about how much I love this lady!

Hot Mama's, They rocked Vegas. They didn't slow down the whole time they were here.

We went to temple grounds, and sweat our little heads off. It is pretty warm in Vegas right now. We really did have such a fun time and I couldn't have asked for a better weekend with my mom. She is amazing! Love you
4 comments:
Ahhh I love your mom! I know I don't know her but because of how much you love her and are close to her I feel like I do! What an awesome weekend! I'm so, SO glad she got to come up with her girlies to play. I cannot wait to see you both. Really! I love you guys and I'm going to call you next week to see if you guys still want to do something while we're down there! xoxo
Of course we want to do something with you! YAY I love the isaac family! can't wait to see you either
I LOVE the Isaac;s and the Palmers that is why YUBA Is going to be a BLAST!!! Cute pictures of you and your mom and I love that she took a trip with her girlfriends!!!
I am glad you are doing well... I miss you a ton! Are you going to be in town October 2nd? I am having a baby shower and I was hoping you could come!
Post a Comment