The kids loved it, but who doesn't love sun, water, and wind in their hair???
Terry was so good to me and Ad. He promised not to tip "Mable" over and dump us in the freezing cold lake. Our fingers were numb from holding on so tight.
dancin on the boat
Jillene was smart and got the big tube out. Her and Teagan had a great run.
dancin on the boatMe and Kesler not so much. I thought I would be fine in the small tube... I was wrong, it kept sinking, poor Kes was a little nervous but he was a great sport.

Brevin rocked it on his first time knee boarding. He went around the entire lake and looked like a natural.
Bryson was hilarious. He is seriously good at everything he tries. I love this man!
Tayson is our wild man! He is so "macho" he tries to keep a tough face and would let go with one hand, like he had been doing it for years. He is a six year old, going on 25.
This cute little chunkers did not care for boating, life jackets, or me! He loved walking on the beach throwing rocks. I kept kissing and loving on him but he would very politely tilt his head and tell me, "no thank you"
Cute little blondies
It was the last round of the day and Shannon still hadn't got in the water so she was getting a lot of grief. She is a tough girl who doesn't ever back down, so Nate finally got under her skin and she dove in, and knee boarded on the choppiest water I have ever seen.
These three wild men were out of control. Tayson was actually nervous and asked to get off the tube with Nate. Nate kept yelling faster, and would put his hands behind his head, cross his legs and act like were were barely moving, So naturally the driver sped up until Nate was satisfied, at 30+ miles an hour. What the driver didn't know is that Tyson, (on the right) was yelling, slow down, we are going way too fast, we are going to die. Oh man when they wrecked it hurt. Both of them laid in water like they were lifeless. It was pretty funny, not everyone in my family has figured out Nate's humor.
Bryson was hilarious. He is seriously good at everything he tries. I love this man!
This cute little chunkers did not care for boating, life jackets, or me! He loved walking on the beach throwing rocks. I kept kissing and loving on him but he would very politely tilt his head and tell me, "no thank you"I have the best family in the world!
2 comments:
Fun Linds! So glad you got out one last time with your fam. Hope all is well! Love you!
That was so much fun!! Lucky for you our summer is ending and yours is still hot and happening. I can't help but laugh at the comments about Ty and Nate (so funny). I am not going to lie though, I thought they were dead after literally rolling on the water. LoL. Love it.
Post a Comment