Sunday, October 31, 2010

Tell me about it STUD

I got chills they're multiplying....and I'm loosing control
That's right folks. We are Danny Zuko and Sandra Dee. (minus the blonde hair)
We went to such a fun Halloween party and Nate volunteered me to sing Karaoke, "Summer Lovin" I was mortified.
We also had so much fun at our Trunk or Treat, chili cook off. It was pretty cute seeing Nate sitting in our trunk handing all the kids one piece of candy each. He was a stickler.

The highlight of our Halloween....

our friends dressed as Chris Farley and Patrick Swayze's SNL skit. Every time they walked past us we would bust up laughing. They stayed in character all night.
Don't you think they did a good job looking just like them?

3 comments:

Isaac Family said...

Oh I LOVE it! You guys look great! I wish I was there to hear your cool song. Love you guys!

Lindsey Sharp said...

Lindsey you guys look so great! I am dying laughing right now, I am so sad I missed Summer Lovin that seriously cracks me up! we miss you guys alot!

Jillene said...

Cute costumes! it looks like you guys had tones of fun. We miss you guys and can't wait to see you at thanksgiving.