Jamyn is such an amazing dancer! She was a Cougarette, she is super cute, and she is Nate's cousin, what more can you ask for? A solo for your niece. We have wanted Bree to do a dance solo for the last couple of years and she finally agreed and it worked out perfect. I caught a ride to Utah with a great friend and my family met me and Jamyn for some dance, shopping and Zupa's! Thanks Jamyn, we absolutely love the dance! She is going to be fabulous.

We had an awesome Thanksgiving, Nate stayed in Vegas and studied and I spent a few days with my family. We had such a great dinner, my sister hosted for the first time and it was really fun. All of the girls did a holiday craft, the boys played a lot of ball, and we spent more time as a family than we ever have before.

I love these kiddos so very much!

Vegas doesn't have snow, so sometimes it is hard to get into the holiday spirit. However, where I grew up there is snow in every direction you go.


-12 degrees made Christmas feel very close. Which means the minute I got off the plane I was ready to get in the holiday groove!


Merry Christmas!
3 comments:
I love that pic of Nate! So glad your Thanksgiving was awesome. Hope your meeting went well the other night- I've been thinking about you missy! Love you guys-
Linds! You are way too nice! I loved working with cute little Bree! Thanks for letting me! PS did you get the music I sent???
That was so much fun having you here during thanksgiving and thanks for coming to TEagan's bday. I can't wait to see you in a couple weeks for Christmas. Love you guys.
Post a Comment